[NEohioPAL] Homeschool Around the World Theater Class

Melanie YC Pepe mycp at weathervaneplayhouse.com
Mon Sep 20 10:40:53 PDT 2010

NEWS RELEASE
Contact: Melanie YC Pepe (330) 836-2626
www.WeathervanePlayhouse.com

Weathervane Playhouse
1301 Weathervane Lane  *  Akron, Ohio  44313

** CLICK HERE to view bios for our instructors! **

HOMESCHOOL CLASS
Theater Around the World
Ages 7 to 14
September 22 to November 24
Wednesays, 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Instructor: Benjamin Rexroad, B.A.

Students in Theater Around the World will build skills in theatrical performance and learn about the history and scope of theatre as an art form. The class will study stage directions, movement for the stage, projection and diction, and improvisation in several forms the theatre including American, Greek, African, Middle Eastern, Japanese (Kabuki & Noh), India (Shadow Theatre) and Latin American. Students will also discuss practical aspects of theatre such as audience etiquette and elements of technical theatre.

CLICK HERE to view FULL DESCRIPTIONS of our Classes

For more information or to register,
click here: http://www.weathervaneplayhouse.com
or call 330-836-2626.