[NEohioPAL] "From Broadway, with Love" - Your favorite musical numbers with a FULL orchestra! THIS WEEKEND ONLY!

Chagrin Valley Little Theatre cvlt at cvlt.org
Tue Sep 21 09:38:56 PDT 2010

  Chagrin Valley Little Theatre

    /From Broadway, with Love/
    a concert featuring the Chagrin Falls Studio Orchestra

    /Chagrin Valley Little Theatre/ and /Chagrin Falls Studio Orchestra/
    join forces for the third year in a row to bring you a Broadway
    spectacle!

*THIS WEEKEND ONLY!
*Friday & Saturday nights at 8 PM
Sunday at 2 PM

http://www.cvlt.org/81stSeason/broadway.php
or call the Box Office: 440-247-8955 (mon-sat, 1-6)
40 River Street in Historic Chagrin Falls Village
<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&gl=us&hl=en&q=40+river+street,+chagrin+falls+oh&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=56+River+St,+Chagrin+Falls,+Cuyahoga,+Ohio+44022&z=16>

Under the direction of Don Edelman, some of the area's finest
performers--Rob Albrecht, Christopher Hunter, Gene Karlen, Rebecca
Marks, Patrick Mazzarino, Libby Merriman, Sharon Lloyd and Lydian
DeVere--will sing popular songs from Broadway musicals, including /Guys
& Dolls, Oklahoma!, The Music Man, Fiddler on the Roof, Cabaret, West
Side Story, South Pacific, Kiss Me Kate/ and more.  "Many songs from
classic musicals become hits in their own right," notes Mr. Edelman,
"And it is thrilling to share them with our audience in one spectacular,
fast-paced show."

Stephen Eva, musical director and conductor, will lead the full Studio
Orchestra as they perform complete orchestrations--with many original
arrangements by Bill Corcoran--from the stage. "Unlike some small
theater venues that cannot accommodate full orchestras, the Little
Theatre is the perfect stage for showcasing the breadth of Broadway
scores," says Mr. Eva.  "Our audience is able to fully appreciate the
depth and brilliance of the arrangements as they were intended to be
played."

TICKETS: $30 admission all seats
$5-off students and seniors /on Sunday only/

*ALSO:* Auditions this Sunday/Monday for a new comedy at our River
Street Playhouse...
/Hillary: A Modern Greek Tragedy with a (Somewhat) Happy Ending/ - See
www.cvlt.org/auditions.php <http://www.cvlt.org/auditions.php> for details

FACEBOOK.com/ChagrinTheatre <http://www.Facebook.com/ChagrinTheatre> |
TWITTER.com/ChagrinTheatre <http://www.Twitter.com/ChagrinTheatre>

Chagrin Valley Little Theatre is generously funded by Cuyahoga County
residents through Cuyahoga Arts and Culture. The Ohio Arts Council
helped fund this program or organization with state tax dollars to
encourage economic growth, educational excellence and cultural
enrichment for all Ohioans.

  CVLT.org - 440.247.8955