[NEohioPAL] Paid Music Director Position (For Local HS)

Shane M. Stahl sstahl5384 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 21 10:09:23 PDT 2010

Hello,

My name is Shane Stahl, and I will be directing the spring musical at Stow-Munroe Falls HS this year and I am in need of a director of vocal music. The likely show will be Grease. I am looking for someone who might be available for the job. Auditions will be Dec 20, and rehearsals will be Jan-Apr. The month of February will be all choreography,  so there is time off in there for you. Performances will be April 15 & 16. The pay is $750 and change. If anyone interested I would be soooooo grateful.  I would need a short Bio, as well as to get paperwork to you and you would need to have fingerprints taken. I am desperate - Please let me know asap if you can assist me. Thank you!

Shane Stahl
Sstahl5384 at yahoo.com