[NEohioPAL] Alien Costumes or Make Up

ric hampton ric_hamp at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 23 03:39:27 PDT 2010

I am looking for 3-4 actors, for a scene in my sci-fi film "Colony 639". Anyone that has alien costumes or be able to give yourself an alien makeover. Acting experience is not needed. No dialog.
I also need some one that can make weird sounds for voice over use. The shoot will be on a Saturday or Sunday evening in early October. The major part of the film is complete. This footage will be inserted as needed. There is no budget for this project. Food, film credit and a copy of the finished film will be given. This project will be sent to film festivals.
Interested- send a head shot of your alien look. Age 18 and up.
Ric Hampton
Rico Productions-
Box 46314
Bedford, Ohio 44146