[NEohioPAL] Interactive theatre company, World of Difference, Ltd., accepting bookings for 2010-2011

Lindsay Bonilla lindsaymonahan at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 23 13:22:26 PDT 2010

World of Difference, Ltd., an interactive, educational theatre/storytelling company is taking bookings for our 2010-2011 season. Performances are perfect for schools, libraries, scouts, senior centers, houses of worship, community centers, after-school programs and parties.
All of our programs are available year-round and are audience-participatory making for an unforgettable experience for every audience!
Two of our programs which are fitting for the upcoming months include:
Godmother Death, a Mexican folktale introducing audiences to the holiday, El Dia de los 	Muertos (The Day of the Dead), celebrated on November 2nd – a great fit for the fall/Halloween season.
Babushka, a Russian Christmas Tale – perfect for the holiday season

To learn more about these and other programs, visit www.worldofdiff.org
or contact Artistic Director, Lindsay Bonilla at:
(330) 858-0761
info at worldofdiff.org