[NEohioPAL] Look Ma, No Hands! It's Title TBD, an Improvised Musical, this Saturday at Bela Dubby

Title TBD! titletobedetermined at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 15:41:30 PDT 2010

We're back to Saturday this week, with our fully-improvised, no net, musical
high wire experience!

Title TBD! is Cleveland's only completely improvised musical. Taking your
suggestion as our inspiration, Title TBD! makes up every song, every word,
every note. It's a show you've never seen before! And will never see again!

Directed by Marc Moritz,
with musical accompaniment by Joe Barone

*Saturday, September 25th*
7:30 pm.

Bela Dubby
13321 Madison Ave.,
Lakewood, OH 44107

$5

Check out our review by the Cleveland Plain Dealer:
http://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2010/08/improv_troupe_title_tbd_turns.html

(If you can't make this weekend, check out us out on Friday and Saturday,
October 22nd & 23rd, at Big Dog Theater in Coventry, 2781 Euclid Heights
Boulevard.  Show starts at 8pm!)