[NEohioPAL] FW: Stocker's Anniversary - Come for Cake and Fun

Janet Herman Barlow jbarlow at lorainccc.edu
Fri Sep 24 11:40:55 PDT 2010

30 continuous years of presenting the best of the
performing and visual arts!

Join us on Monday, September 27th to help Celebrate the occasion!!

We'll have tours of the facility, games, prizes, cake, cookies, punch,
live steel drum music, jugglers, and lots of fun -
now all we need is you!

Date:  Monday, September 27, 2010

Time:  4:30-8:30pm

Place:  Stocker Arts Center lobby and all around!

Who:  Everyone is invited - and did I mention it's FREE!!  and you can
win tickets to upcoming Stocker events just by playing games!!

Please feel free to invite family and friends...
it's free and open to all.

[By the way, in case you're wondering, the first concert presented at
Stocker on September 27, 1980 was The Cleveland Orchestra!]

In the meantime, if you're looking for wonderful things to do this
weekend, we have choices here:

Friday, September 24 - 7:30pm - Main Theatre

SAVIORS IN THE NIGHT (film)

Friday, September 24 - 7:30pm - Studio Theatre

A Fine Romance: The Love Song Cabaret

Saturday, September 25 - 3:00pm - Studio Theatre

A Fine Romance: The Love Song Cabaret

Saturday, September 25 - 7:00 - Main Theatre
Out of the White Coat: Laughing, Dancing and Singing - The physicians
belonging to the Lorain County Medical Society are stepping out of their
white coats and heading to the stage, all to benefit the Community
Educational Fund of the Lorain County Medical Society.

Tickets for all of these events are available at the Stocker Box Office,
which is open tonight until showtime and tomorrow from 1:30-3:15pm and
5:30-7:15pm.

For more information about upcoming Stocker events, please visit our
website at www.lorainccc.edu/stocker or call the box office at (440)
366-4040 or (800) 995-5222 ext. 4040 and request a season brochure.
Stocker Arts Center is located on the campus of Lorain County Community
College, 1005 North Abbe Road, Elyria, OH  44035. For directions, please
go to http://www.lorainccc.edu/Stocker+Arts+Center/Map.htm

Look forward to seeing you at lots of events and celebrating our 30th
Anniversary with you,

Janet

Janet Herman Barlow, Director, Stocker Arts Center

Lorain County  Community College

1005 North Abbe Road, Elyria, Ohio  44035

440.366.7105 or 1.800.995.5222 ext. 7105

440.366.4101 [fax]

jbarlow at lorainccc.edu

www.lorainccc.edu/stocker