[NEohioPAL] Performing Arts Printing

Ken Detwiler kdetwiler at zoominternet.net
Sat Sep 25 06:23:48 PDT 2010

To whom it may concern,

TKGprint.com is the print source for all the Performing Arts needs.

We specialize in brochures, play bills, posters and mailings etc.

Think of us as an online four color vending machine.

Never has it been so easy to order four color offset or digital color
printing.

Please visit our website at www.tkgprint.com and experience a slice

of print Heaven. We are committed to EARN your business!!

LIMITED TIME OFFER!   1,000 Business Cards 16 PT Satin AQ for only $15.00!!!

TKGprint.com  believes that we have the very lowest prices,

the best quality and service anywhere!!

The future of procuring print is here TODAY at www.tkgprint.com.

Thank you for considering us for your printing needs.  ENJOY

Ken B. Detwiler

TKGprint.com

5171 river styx road

medina,ohio 44256