[NEohioPAL] TrueNorth seeking staff theatre positions ...

Rick Fortney rfortney at metroparks.cc
Mon Sep 27 11:20:08 PDT 2010

TrueNorth Cultural Arts is interviewing potential staff members.  Please
call or e-mail to inquire ... 440.949.52100 / rfortney at metroparks.cc

Stage Mangers

Technical Directors

Currently we have an immediate need for Steel Magnolias, with Director
Fred Sternfeld.

For a complete list of season, please go to www.metropakrs.cc /
TrueNorth

TrueNorth at French Creek, a beautiful state of the art performance
center nestled in the heart of 400 acres of Lorain County Metro Parks
woodland along the French Creek in Sheffield Village, is located 25
minutes west from downtown Cleveland, Rt. 611, off of I-90.

Richard A. Fortney

LCMP Cultural Arts Manager

TrueNorth Cultural Arts, Artistic Director

TrueNorth at French Creek

4530 Colorado Avenue

Sheffield Village, Ohio  44054

440.949.5200, ext.22