[NEohioPAL] Basses needed for chorus in Canton

Christine Allison canotes at neo.rr.com
Mon Sep 27 21:11:12 PDT 2010

A Chorus for a Cause is looking for a few basses who love to sing.  We are a
chorus of singers wanting to make a difference...EVERYTIME we do a full
concert.  So far we have raised over $20,000 in just one year... for breast
cancer research, heart disease research, juvenile diabetes research... Three
large concerts and one small one.   We are accepting new singers through
THIS Sunday, October 3 for our November performances...one of which will be
a fundraiser for Hospice.  After that our next concert will benefit Domestic
Violence Project, Inc. In Stark County.

If you are interested in singing, contact us through our website:

A Chorus for a Cause www.achorusforacause.org