[NEohioPAL] Ten Thousand Villages Cleveland to host a Fiesta Multicultural Networking Event

Tim Cummins tcummins1987 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 28 05:54:38 PDT 2010

Ten Thousand Villages Cleveland is hosting a Fiesta Multicultural Networking Event, Thursday, Oct. 7, 2010, from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Festivities will include performances by Brazilian jazz guitarist and soloist Moises Borges. Local foods with an international flavor designed to inspire your global taste buds will be offered, as well as a cash bar, raffle, and an opportunity to shop at the Ten Thousand Villages Marketplace.
TTV Cleveland in collaboration with our Community Partners focuses on global organizations and allows young professionals to network and learn about the other international resources in the Cleveland community. Our community partners include The Refugee Response, MotivAsians, Cleveland Council on World Affairs and Organization of Women in International Trade.
Advanced tickets are $25 and can be purchased at our website www.ttvcleveland.com.
Event proceeds from product sales help pay for food, education, healthcare and housing for artisan partners in Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East who would otherwise be unemployed or underemployed.
Any questions about the event can be directed to TTV Cleveland director Julie Verdon at 216-575-1058.
We hope to see you at this year's festivities!