[NEohioPAL] PNR show this Saturday, October 2

Susan From PNRImprov pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 28 10:55:16 PDT 2010

Hey PNR Fans!!!Lucky for you, you have not one, not two, but THREE chances to see us in October! Come and see us at 7:30 this Saturday, October 2 ... Then come back October 16 ... And of course you don't want to miss our annual Halloween show on October 30th. Come in costume and get in for free, and participate in our costume competition. Find out who will be the Octomom of 2010. Will it be Snookie? Bombshell McGee? Or perhaps, a BP oil spill costume? You don't want to miss it!Speaking of holidays, did you know Christmas is only 88 days away? Better starting shopping now for a gift for our Toys For Tots show on November 20.Hope to see you there!Your friends at PNR Improv