[NEohioPAL] Have you always wanted to be in a FLASHMOB? Well now you have your chance.

Valerie Salstrom info at gethepswing.com
Tue Sep 28 19:19:32 PDT 2010

A flash mob (or flashmob)[1] is a large group of people who assemble
suddenly in a public place, perform an unusual* and pointless* act for
a brief time, then disperse.[2] The term flash mob is generally
applied only to gatherings organized via telecommunications, social
media, or viral emails.

*In our case we will be doing some very popular and fun forms of
partnered swing dancing.
AND-- it is NOT pointless! It is physically, socially and emotionally
good for you!!
Shouldn't you be doing more nice things for yourself? :)

The date of the event is Saturday, November 20th.  The location and
time are being kept secret until the very last minute.

EVERYONE IS ENCOURAGED TO JOIN US!
No previous dance experience is required.
You will have multiple days and times to learn the choreography--more
information about the lessons will be sent to those who respond to
this message.

Participation in this event is FREE!
Even the dance lessons are FREE!

Is being part of a flash mob on your bucket list? If so, please email
us your name and email address to clvflashmob at gmail.com.

Stay tuned!

Valerie Salstrom
Owner of Get Hep Swing, Ltd.