[NEohioPAL] Dance Classes for Adult Professionals & Community Members

MegLouise Dance meglouisedance at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 13:09:22 PDT 2010

Take advantage of the quality instruction, friendly environment, performance opportunities, creative events and other perks offered through MegLouise Dance.  Check out the new fall schedule and be added to our mailing list to receive updates about new classes and workshops being added.  Contact us with any questions at 216.785.4938 or email meglouisedance at yahoo.com.

meglouise dance / fall course schedule

mon  6:00pm  beg modern dance technique      (with megan)
mon  7:30pm  int modern & performance skills  (with hope)

tue    6:30pm  int modern dance technique        (with megan)
tue    8:00pm  hip hop dance                            (with megan)

sat    noon      beg/int ballet technique *             (with sara)

sun   3:30pm  conditioning for dancers               (with fatima)
sun   5:00pm  adv modern & repertory **            (with megan)

*registration required
* * permission required

/ studio location /

MegLouise Dance
1278 Marquette St.  #7
Cleveland, OH 44114

Take I-90 to the Marginal / E 55th Street exit.  Go south on E 55th (away from the lake) and turn right on Hamilton St.  If you pass Hamilton, turn right on St. Claire St.  Marquette will be the first street on your right.  The building is on the right side of the street and the address is clearly marked.  The studio is on the top floor.  Use the buzzar or call 216.785.4938 to enter.  Take the stairs or elevator to the top floor and enter!

/ class fees /

You do not need to register for regular classes (except ballet).  You can drop in as often as you are able.  There is a single class fee and discounts for purchasing classes in bulk.  If you purchase a class card, you may use it for any classes offered (unless otherwise noted).  Class cards are good for six months and may not be transfered.  Payment can be make in cash, check or online credit card order.  Gift certificates are available.

/ other information /

Anyone can take a dance class.  We offer a variety of levels and you can self select which classes you take.  If you are not sure, contact us and we will help you decide.  This is the perfect opportunity to do something special for yourself.  You are never too old or too out of shape to try something new or get back into dancing.  For those students with professional interests, we do offer performance and creative opportunities throughout the year.

Please dress in comfortable, but supportive athletic clothing.  Bring a water bottle and a towel, if you like.  Modern dance classes are done in bare feet.  Ballet shoes are worn in ballet classes (bring socks if you do not have them) and jazz sneakers or indoor sneakers may be worn in hip hop classes.

For all other questions, contact us at 216.785.4938 or by emailing meglouisedance at yahoo.com.