[NEohioPAL] Big Dog Theater Opening Postponed!

Don Mitri phpevents at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 30 06:55:11 PDT 2010

I wanted to give you an update on Big Dog Theater.  On Tuesday 9/28/2010 I
learned that because of a pre-existing issue within the Centrum building prior
to me jumping on board, I will not be able to open for business beginning Oct
1st.  Until this is resolved with the landlord and the city of Cleveland Heights
the opening of the theater will be postponed.  It's not the end of the theater
at all, it's just a stumbling block in my path to open the theater in the
space.  I am working closely with the owners to quickly fix the problems we are
facing.  In regards to all shows at Big Dog Theater each one has been postponed
until the Centrum Theater's certificate of occupancy has been delivered and
received by me.  I hope that when we are ready to open BDT you all will return
to the theater!  As more information comes in, I will keep everyone updated.
Take care and thank you all for your understanding and support!

Sincerely,
Don Mitri