[NEohioPAL] Auditions for "A Christmas Carol" at Huntington Playhouse

Tom Meyrose hpcproducer at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 1 06:50:05 PDT 2010

"A Christmas Carol" Auditions- Round Two!

While our turn our was good, we are still looking for female performers for "A
Christmas Carol".  The show calls for 3 women ages 20 to 50 and if they can
carry a tune, even better.  Anyone else who would like to audition is welcome to
attend.  We will be holding auditions  along with our call backs on Monday,
October 4th at 7:30 PM at Huntingotn Playhouse

The show opens on November 27th and runs through Dec. 19th with performances on
Thursday, Friday, annd Saturday evenings at 8:00 with 4 Sunday matines at 2:00
PM.  Rehearsals will start within the next 10 days.

Huntington Playhouse is located at 28601 Lake Road in Bay Village, Ohio.
Huntington Playhouse is an licensed affiliate of the Cleveland Playhouse.