[NEohioPAL] Veteran's Day program from EVE

Bette Lou Higgins blhiggins at edenvalleyenterprises.org
Mon Oct 4 17:58:25 PDT 2010

Commemorate Veteran's Day with a performance of LETTERS IN THE MARGINS on Monday, November 1 at 7:00 a.m. at The Renaissance Retirement Community; 26376 John Rd.; Olmsted Township. Barb Knight and Bette Lou Higgins will perform in this moving Reader's Theatre program about the true story of a young Jewish couple's attempts to escape Nazi Europe. The performance is FREE and open to the public. For complete information, contact the center at 440-235-7112.

Don't forget about Halloween!  Join us on Thursday, October 28, 2010 at 6:30pm at the Huron Library, 333 William St. in Huron for STORIES OF GHOSTS AND MONSTERS. This storytelling program featuring tales from across the country and the Great Lakes will be FREE and open to the public. For more information call the library at: 419-433-5009.

To see our complete schedule of events, check our calendar at:  http://www.edenvalleyenterprises.org/calendar.html

To find out how you can arrange for these or any of our programs to be performed for your group, send me an e-mail.

To unsubscribe to this mailing list, simply reply to this e-mail with your request.

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director
Eden Valley Enterprises
www.edenvalleyenterprises.org