[NEohioPAL] Ballet Magnificat! Cleveland area performance Tues Oct 26

Vera Spurlock vera.spurlock at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 18:58:02 PDT 2010

*Ballet*

* **Magnificat!*

*America**’s Premier Christian*

*Ballet Company*

* *

CLEVELAND AREA

*TUESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2010***

*7 PM***

Journey Community Church auditorium

6941 Columbia Road, Olmsted Falls, OH

(I 480 W/Columbia Rd exit south..just past Great Northern exit)

Presenting:

“*Freedom”* set to the Celtic sounds of Michael W. Smith’s work of the same
name, is a stunning work capturing aspects of worship, trust in the Lord,
warfare, victory and celebration.

*“Deliver Us!”* set to the music of “The Prince of Egypt” courtesy of
Dreamworks SKG, desperation...hope...freedom!

(www.balletmagnificat.com/videos/DeliverUsPromo.html)

*Tickets are $12 in advance or $15 at the door*

(Reserve your seats NOW...auditorium has 1000 seats but the  center seats
are going quickly!)

Questions ? Please contact:  Vera Spurlock  440-777-7542

or send check to :  Friends of Ballet Magnificat

4548 Ashbury Park Dr, North Olmsted, OH 44070

* *

--
Vera Spurlock, Creative Memories
Senior Consultant
Email:  vera.spurlock at gmail.com
Visit my website for Events Calendar, layout ideas, new products & more
www.mycmsite.com/veraspurlock

Use this ID# 86562514 to get 20 FREE photos at www.cmphotocenter.com

Creative Memories - your life / your story / your way