[NEohioPAL] Casting the understudy for the character of "Twana"

Crazy Dee lordlandenterprises at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 8 05:19:20 PDT 2010

Casting Understudy for role of "Twana"

You've seen the listing for the other characters in BLKICE 2: The Block,
including: "Stacie", "Jessica" and "6 Female Security Team for Big Pimpin'"

Thanks to NEOhioPal I recast the role of "Jake". So, now I'm casting an
actor who will be the understudy for the actor who plays "Twana"

If, for any reason, the actor can not complete scenes, which have
the character in them, the understudy will take over to complete the film.

Information about the character:

"Twana" (race neutral)
She stands 5'6 to 5'9
She is built nice, dresses nice.
Keeps her hair done, nails done.
She is the town gossip.
Crazy Dee takes her photos
to send in to her boyfriend who
is incarcerated.

I am holding auditions for all open roles, and for the understudy.
Dates: Friday October 8th (today) thru Wednesday October 13th, 2010.

Call Crazy Dee 216.561.1300 to schedule an appointment, or
bring your bio and head shot between 1pm and 6pm.
Test Reads are used to promote BLKICE 2: The Block.
View the test reads at: http://www.youtube.com/CrazyDee2007

Audition Location:
Crazy Dee's Muzic Palace
20003 Harvard Ave.