[NEohioPAL] Actors' Summit Theater seeking volunteers

MaryJo Alexander mjalexthac at aol.com
Fri Oct 8 10:39:37 PDT 2010

Actors' Summit (www.actorssummit.org) a year-round professional Equity theater located in downtown Akron,  seeks to add additional volunteers.

We are primarily looking for volunteer ushers  for our Thursday, Friday or Saturday evenings or Sunday afternoon performances.
As well as additional crew volunteers with construction and tech theater, wardrobe and running crew expertise.
Daytime front office volunteers are also needed.

We offer a great work environment, a fun group of artists (and other volunteers)  to work with and lots of free coffee--or tea!
(sometimes cookies too!)

This is a great opportunity for us --to get to know YOU!
And an opportunity for you to get to know us ---and see our fabulous new theater space.

If you are interested  please contact our Senior Artistic Associate Connie Thackaberry at connie.thackaberry at gmail.com.
Be sure to include your name, phone number, mailing address and  a second email as well.
Connie will be in touch with your regarding scheduling.

MaryJo Alexander
CoArtistic Director , Actors' Summit Theater
www.actorssummit.org
new phone --330-374-7568

NEW ADDRESS:
Greystone Hall --6th floor