[NEohioPAL] Singers Wanted! -- all ages

email at davidwallace.us email at davidwallace.us
Mon Oct 11 15:17:04 PDT 2010

Come join the fun with the

Legacy Family Singers!

Legacy Family Singers is an intergenerational outreach chorus of Legacy In
Education, a non-profit organization serving and promoting music and arts
education opportunities for children in Northeast Ohio.

Moms, Dads and kids are all welcome to sing with us as we prepare for our
December 10th Christmas Concert. We're preparing right now at rehearsals
each Tuesday from 7 - 9pm, meeting at St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church,
23114 West Road, Olmsted Falls (near the border of Berea). Come join us to
enjoy the music, fun, fellowship and education.

For more information call 440.846.0973.