[NEohioPAL] DEAD MAN WALKING at SAINT JOSEPH ACADEMY - Sister Helen Prejean attending!

KevinJosephKelly at aol.com KevinJosephKelly at aol.com
Mon Oct 11 21:00:25 PDT 2010

Saint Joseph Academy
is proud to announce the production of

Dead Man Walking
by
Tim Robbins

based on the novel Dead Man Walking  written by
Sister Helen Prejean

Sister Helen Prejean will be in attendance  opening night, October 15th,
2010 for a talk back session after the  show!

Don't miss this incredible opportunity to meet  and ask questions to one of
the most dynamic voices on the Death Penalty  issue.

This show is for High School age and  above.

The Production runs October 15 and 16 at 7:30  pm
and October 17 at 2:30 pm

Tickets can be purchased at the  door.
Ticket information available at _www.sja1890.org_ (http://www.sja1890.org/)

If you would like to be contacted regarding  ticket information for the
show, please email me and I will send that  information to you.

Sincerely,
Kevin Joseph Kelly
Mr. Kelly