[NEohioPAL] LCCC's Theater Department Presents 'The Skin of Our Teeth'

Kimberly Carrasquillo kcarrasq at lorainccc.edu
Tue Oct 12 07:54:45 PDT 2010

LCCC's Theater Department Presents 'The Skin of Our Teeth'

The Lorain County Community College's Theater department will present
the classic American play "The Skin of Our Teeth" October 28-30 at
LCCC's Stocker Arts Center.

Performances will be at 7:30 p.m., Thursday, October 28 through
Saturday, October 30, and at 2 p.m. on Saturday, October 30. Tickets are
$7 for adults; $6 for LCCC students, staff and seniors; and $5 for
groups of 15 or more. Tickets can be ordered online at
www.lorainccc.edu/stocker <http://www.lorainccc.edu/stocker> , or by
calling the Stocker Arts Center box office at extension 4040 from 12-6
p.m., Monday through Friday. Tickets are also available at the box
office, located in the lobby of the Stocker Arts Center.

The play will be held in the intimate setting of the Studio Theatre, and
advance ticket purchase is recommended. The production is sponsored by
LCCC's Arts and Humanities division.

Dave Cotton from Workshop Players will direct this Pulitzer Prize
winning play that was written by Thorton Wilder.

The satiric fantasy play follows the extraordinary Antrobus family
through the ages as they survive flood, fire, pestilence, locusts, the
ice age, the pox and a dozen subsequent wars and as many depressions.
Ultimately, they are the stuff of which heroes and buffoons are made.
Their survival is a vividly theatrical testament of faith in humanity.

For more information, visit www.lorainccc.edu/stocker
<http://www.lorainccc.edu/stocker>  and click on "Arts and Humanities
Division Performances."

Kim Carrasquillo