[NEohioPAL] extras for crime/thriller/horror student film

rlcgdf at zoominternet.net rlcgdf at zoominternet.net
Tue Oct 12 13:12:39 PDT 2010

 Hello,

	  This is Randy and Jim, we're currently students at Tri-c and this
semester we're making a crime/thriller/ horror film. This particular
film calls for  several extras for the roles as zombies, and another
group, private military members. Both groups of roles are non paying.

	The back story for the zombies is as follows: they're the residents
of a small rural community that get infected with a virius that turns
them into ravenous freaks with an insane case of the munchies. Think
'Zombieland' zombies instead of the traditional George Romero slow
and decaying zombies.

	As for the private military members, they work for a businessman who
hired them to protect his shippment of the virus.

	The tenative shooting schedule is for this  November '10 and early
next spring '11. If you're interested in any of the roles pleas
contact us at either, rlcgdf at zoominternet.net [1] or jhelba at gmail.com
[2]

	Best regards,

	Randy and Jim