[NEohioPAL] Just in Time for Halloween...Evil Dead Costumes!

Jenniver_Sparano at KeyBank.com Jenniver_Sparano at KeyBank.com
Tue Oct 12 21:57:24 PDT 2010

Are you looking for the perfect, one-of-a-kind costume for Halloween?   Or
to wear to the October 23 screening of "Evil Dead II" at Cassidy Theatre?
Or just to scare people at any time of year?

Well, you're in luck, because here's your chance to buy costumes, demon
masks and prosthetics from the highly acclaimed 2009 production of
"Evil Dead - The Musical"!

Want to dress like an M-TV star?  We've got Meat Loaf, Elton John, Stevie
Nicks, Madonna, and a better Michael Jackson costume than you'll find in
those Halloween party stores!  Some have special effects built in -- Elton
John is available with or without detachable arm, for example.

Want a hand-sculpted demon mask with attached wig?  We've got six of them
available, in different styles!

Want to frighten trick-or-treaters in your front yard?  We've got
camouflage print unitards with matching hoods -- put one on, pick up some
branches, and pretend you're a tree!

Want to pretend that your hand has been amputated?  We've got "stump"
prosthetics AND disembodied hands!

Want a severed head, for....well, why wouldn't you want a severed head?
This one has long, wavy, blond hair

Want to dress up as everyone's favorite demon slayer?  We've got several
blue shirts (either intact, or ripped by demons), all stained with "blood"
-- and only one S-MART vest, with "Ash - Housewares" nametag!

Need a good pair of sneakers?  We've got PF Flyers in next-to-new
condition (at a fraction of the new price!) in a couple of different
sizes.

Everything was worn onstage (certificates of authenticity available on
request), so they may show slight wear and tear -- making them even
better!  Prices and details are available on request, so if you're
interested, reply to jenniver_sparano at keybank.com.  You won't find this
stuff at S-Mart -- so shop smart and send us an e-mail message.  First
come, first served!

Email Classification: KeyCorp Public
</pre>

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It
is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing
or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error,
please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal
information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the
Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose
such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which
you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

<pre>

send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests at key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the