[NEohioPAL] Only two piano and violin lesson-slots available!

Sharleen Traczyk sharleentraczyk at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 13 16:51:37 PDT 2010

The Talent Tree
  5282 Hudson Drive, Hudson, OH 44236
(330)650-9829
e-mail: sharsstars at aol.com
www.TalentTreeHudson.com

Our music program is moving right along!
Only two openings remaining for private piano lessons!
Only two openings remaining for private violin lessons!
Each lesson is ½ hour.

Our instructors are musicians and are currently performing around our area.
They either have a degree in music or are currently attending school to obtain a degree in the department of music/performance.
If you are interested in musical enrichment, be it with piano or violin, The Talent Tree is the place for you! Please, don’t hesitate to call if you have any questions or interest.