[NEohioPAL] Actors needed for staged reading

Bethany Sandvik bethanysandvik at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 14 11:19:12 PDT 2010

I am in need of 4 actors to read a brief museum theatre piece about Balto.

The play was workshopped at the annual Museum Theatre conference in Indianapolis last month and will be presented to the Education Division and a small group of children for the first time on Tuesday, October 26 at 1 pm at the Cleveland Museum of Natural History

I would need actors available from 11:30 am to 2 pm on that day. We'll go over the piece twice (maybe even three times) and then present at 1.

I cannot pay you, but you can tour the Cleveland Museum of Natural History for free after your performance.  Free parking too!

I need 3 males and 1 female.

If you are interested, please contact me at my work email: bsandvik at cmnh.org

Thanks!

Bethany Sandvik