[NEohioPAL] 4 security ladies, jessica role too. Shoot Sat. and Sun. Shoot starts at 9am today!!

Crazy Dee lordlandenterprises at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 16 04:17:25 PDT 2010

Shoot Day, BLKICE 2: The Block!!
Still looking to cast roles on the spot, serious actors apply!

I'm shooting the film today beginning at 9am
at Crazy Dee's Muzic Palace 20003 Harvard Ave.
Google Crazy Dee's Muzic Palace or log onto
http://www.lordlandonline.com to get directions
to CDMP.

Still looking to finish casting some last minute
roles including Twana, Jessica, Stacie, and
2 more women to complete Big Pimpin's (Dave Tolliver)
Female security team.

Stop up at 9am, you will have to learn lines,
and the choreography on the spot-- delivering your lines
with confidence.

Any corrections or additional footage needed will be
shot the next day on Sunday Oct. 17th, 2010.
9am call time.

If you are serious I have a role for you.

Shoot location:
Crazy Dee's Muzic Palace
20003 Harvard Ave.
Warrensville Heights, Ohio 44122
Again, Google Crazy Dee's Muzic Palace or log onto