[NEohioPAL] ORGANIZED CHAOS STYLE SHOW OPEN MODEL CALL!!!!!!!!!!

silk boss_lady_silk at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 19 09:55:26 PDT 2010

I am having an open casting call for male and female models for my upcoming style show, ORGANIZED CHAOS and we are holding auditions

Monday October 25, from 6-8pm and Sat. Oct 30 from 1-3pm.

The auditions will be held at Virginia Marti College of Art and Design located at 117th and Detroit.

I will need models for both runway and print... runway models need to be able to dance (or at least move with ease)...  If you can't dance no worries- you can be used for print!

The actual show date is to be announced but it will be the week of December 4th.

This show is guareenteed to be different from anything you have ever participated in!  We produce lots of fashion shows at VMCAD and what better way to gain experiance build your portfolio and increase your visibility?

*PS- this is for experiance only and you will receive prints in exchange

***I glitter when I walk.***