[NEohioPAL] Masquarade Ball

Gregory Polyak chachadancer.gp at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 12:08:44 PDT 2010

*

Northern Ohio Opera League

cordially invites you to attend a thrilling

Evening in Venice Masquerade Party

Saturday, November 6, 2010 6:30 P. M.

at beautiful Landerhaven

6111 Landerhaven Drive, Mayfield Heights, 44124

Suggested attire: Costumes optional or

Ladies—Pretty gown Gentlemen—Tuxedo or dark suit

THREE PRIZES FOR BEST COSTUMES !!

Interesting masks will be available at a low

Northern Ohio Opera League (NOOL) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
NOOL President: Judith G. Albert.

www. northernohiooperaleague.com. Northern Ohio Opera League’s mission is to
provide support and grants to

the four opera organizations in Greater Cleveland: Opera Cleveland,
Cleveland Institute of Music-Opera, Opera

Circle and Opera Per Tutti. In the coming year, NOOL plans to provide
Cuyahoga County middle and high school

students early exposure to opera by attending opera dress rehearsals. *Come
to the masquerade & help the cause!!
*

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ CUT HERE &
MAIL TO OUR SINGLE FRIENDS *Singles are welcome to come

alone!!! We will have 5-6 “singles tables” and “mixed tables”

(couples & singles). Please indicate if you wish to sit at a

“singles table” (ladies & gentlemen) or at a “mixed table.”

Also indicate the names with whom you would like to be

seated. Some ladies worry about attending a party without

an escort. Our tables will be nicely balanced and the men

will be pleased to dance with each lady at the table. *Six

single men who love to dance have happily promised to

dance with every lady at the party!! *This is a great way to

meet new friends!! We are a warm & welcoming group.
*

Evening Schedule

6:30 P.M. Butlered Hors d’Oeuvres, Socializing, Cash Bar.

Bidding on enticing Silent Auction items.

7:30 P.M. Guests are seated for a sumptuous dinner and

complimentary glass of wine.

7:35 P.M. Welcome by Phyllis Donnelly-Ingold, Event Chair,

and Judith Albert, President of NOOL.

8:20 P.M. Cleveland Institute of Music-Opera Singers.

8:50 P.M. Dancing to a great orchestra until 11:00 P.M.

9:30 P.M. AUCTION CLOSES. EARLY CHECK-OUT BEGINS.

3 GREAT EARLY BIRD RSVP PRIZES!! RSVP by Oct. 22 = 2 free raffle tickets.

NORTHERN OHIO OPERA LEAGUE “Evening in Venice” Masquerade Party

Prompt RSVP requested---deadline is Oct. 30, 2010 = 1 free raffle ticket.

$100 Supporter *– *Includes hors d’oeuvres, filet dinner & glass of wine,
dancing & valet parking.

$125 Patron *– Includes all of the above plus *preferred seating *and *Patron
program recognition.

$150 Grand Patron *– Includes all of the above *plus prime seating *and *Grand
Patron recognition.

Names (print) *
*

Enclosed is my payment in the amount of : *Need: ___ Salmon Dinners ___ Veg
Dinners
*

$__________ for __________ reservations a t $100 per person ($25 per person
tax deductible)

$__________ for __________ reservations at $125 per person ($50 per person
tax deductible)

$ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ f o r _ _________ reservations at $150 per person ($75
per person tax deductible)

Check Enclosed. Bill my: Visa/MC Discover American Express
*

Card No. _______________________________________________ Exp. Date
___________________

Name as on card ___________________________________________ Phone
___________________

Address ___________________________________ City ____________________ Zip
_____________

Please bring this credit card to Nov. 6 party. *Make checks payable to
Northern Ohio Opera League.

I cannot attend. Enclosed is my tax deductible contribution of $ ___________
*

Please state seating preferences on the form ot the right of this card
(Tables of 8).
*

For further inquiry, please call Phyllis Donnelly-Ingold, Event Chair,
216-268-4160.

Tables of 8. Please seat me

with the following guests:

_________________