[NEohioPAL] 5 More Kids Needed for Beck's JOSEPH...DREAMCOAT!!!

Scott Spence grumio85 at aol.com
Wed Oct 20 08:54:00 PDT 2010

Beck Center is still in need of 5 more young actor/singers who move well for our holiday production of
"Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" as part of the very active Youth Choir within the show.
Rehearsals will begin shortly, with opening slated for Dec. 3rd and closing Jan. 2nd. The show plays mainly Friday and Saturday nights as well as Sunday afternoons. There are also 2 Thursday night  performances on Dec. 23rd and Dec. 30th. There are several weekend days that have two performances.    Since there are performances Dec. 23rd and Dec. 26th, it is important that families are here during that time.

We are seeking ideally 3 boys and 2 girls, age range 7 to 13--height not to exceed 5'4"

We would like to be able to see interested performers this coming Saturday, though if that is impossible, other
arrangements might be doable. If you are interested, please either respond to this e-mail or call 216-952-9744.

Scott Spence
Beck Center