[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Play House seeking Artistic Associate

Laura Kepley lkepley at clevelandplayhouse.com
Wed Oct 20 11:37:10 PDT 2010

The Cleveland Play House seeks candidates for the newly-created position of
Artistic Associate.  The precise duties of this position are still to be
determined, but we envision that this person will:  create and lead audience
engagement activities; perform dramaturgical duties for all productions;
perform literary management functions; and serve as an artistic ambassador
to investigate and deepen relationships with existing and new audiences. The
Artistic Associate will interact with all Play House departments and will
strengthen partnerships with the many local communities we serve.
Candidates should possess a strong artistic, literary and dramaturgical
background, excellent writing and public speaking skills, and some
experience in education and marketing.  Salary is low-to-mid-30s plus
benefits.  Applicants should submit a compelling cover letter, resume, and
three references to jobs at clevelandplayhouse.com.  For information about The
Play House, see our website at www.clevelandplayhouse.com.  EOE.  Women and
minorities are encouraged to apply.  Application deadline:  November 15.