[NEohioPAL] Open Request: what's important to YOU, Cleveland? Performing Arts story idea

Katherine Miller katemillerexaminer at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 21 06:44:35 PDT 2010

Open Request for Story Ideas!
Cleveland Performing Arts Examiner
 Dear actors, directors, administration, crew, designers & patrons -

What do YOU want to see covered
in Examiner.com's Cleveland Performing Arts column?

I'm in the middle of a successful ACTOR PROFILE SERIES, I've talked to some
local designers, covered local shows, delved into theater superstitions, created
a Local Theater Venue Guide, and I publish a Weekend Theater Wrap Up each week
to let you know what's going on around town.

This is your chance to weigh in on possible future articles!!!
What's important to you?
What would you like to see more or less of?
Thoughts? Ideas?

Please leave your suggestions in the COMMENTS SECTION of this article -
I promise to read and consider the options presented! Your opinion matters :)

Kind Regards,
Kate Miller
Cleveland Performing Arts Examiner

CLICK HERE
to leave ideas and suggestions in this article Comment Box!

Kate Miller
Cleveland Performing Arts Examiner
Email- KateMillerExaminer at yahoo.com
Examiner Site-