[NEohioPAL] Actor Profile Series - KATHIE DICE - Examiner.com

Katherine Miller katemillerexaminer at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 24 19:00:05 PDT 2010

ACTOR PROFILE SERIES
Kathie Dice

This series (in interview form) is in process to “get to know” some of our own
northeastern Ohio talent. Profiles will feature equity and non-equity actors,
stage and screen actors, as well as young, old and in-between actors. These are
your peers and your neighbors - please enjoy!

CLICK HERE
to find out more about local actor and comedienne, KATHIE DICE.

And remember to SUBSCRIBE to my online CLEVELAND PERFORMING ARTS column while
you're there!
-Kate

Kate Miller
Cleveland Performing Arts Examiner