[NEohioPAL] Voices Needed for Christmas Concert

Ann Marie amirwin at roadrunner.com
Mon Oct 25 06:18:26 PDT 2010

Voices Needed for Christmas Concert

Christmas Concert 12/10/10 7:30pm

Legacy Family Singers is a quality community chorus under the direction of
David Wallace.  We are looking to grow and welcoming singers of all ages!

We sing to promote the importance of keeping music and arts education
available to children in Northeast Ohio.

Additional Voices are welcome to join us for our Christmas Concert

*     Adults: Soprano, Alto, Tenors and Basses

*     Children's voices are also welcome!

*     Learning cd's are available

Commitment involves Tuesday night rehearsals from 7:15-9pm leading up to the
concert.

We rehearse at St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church

23114 West Road at the border of Berea and Olmsted Falls

Contact for more information, questions, music list or directions:
amilegacy at roadrunner.com or 440 846 0973