[NEohioPAL] Female dancer needed for television commercial

monica olejko molejko at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 09:14:50 PDT 2010

A local doctor is doing a 30 second television spot and is looking for an on
camera performer who meets the following needs:
Female in her 30's or can pass for 30's
Dark hair; preferably long and curly
Dance experience a MUST
Vocal talent to sing the jingle is requested but not mandatory.  We will hire
voice over talent if necessary.
Pay is $100.00 per hour with a cap of $300.00
Allowance for on screen dance clothes.
If you qualify, please send your head shot and resume to :
Monica Olejko at the email address listed below.

All applicants will be considered.  We will select 3 to interview with the
doctor and the final decision will be the doctor's.  Filming will depend on the
availablity of the actress chosen.

Thank you for your time.  Please act quickly.

-Monica Olejko
molejko at yahoo.com