[NEohioPAL] Positively Cleveland + Autism Speaks: Actors Wanted

Tori Woods tori.woods at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 10:53:12 PDT 2010

Positively Cleveland is hosting a charity event during the last day of the
Fabulous Food Show.  It is called Backstage, and benefits Autism Speaks and
the Cleveland Area Restaurant Association.

It promises to be an amazing event.  We are looking for a few actors to help
create the 'backstage' vibe by acting like actors, rock stars, chefs etc.
 It would be for a couple of hours on Sunday, November 14th. While we can’t
pay in dollars, we will give actors gift certificates to restaurants and
tickets into the Fabulous Food Show for the entire day.

Please do not hesitate to call me or email me if you have questions or are
interested in helping.  We would really appreciate some help for this
charitable event!

Thank you so much!

Kris Buda I Business Development I Positively Cleveland

The Higbee Building, 100 Public Square, Suite 100, Cleveland OH 44113

p. 216.875.6649   f 216.621.5967

kbuda at positivelycleveland.com<mailto:kbuda at positivelycleveland.com>  I
www.positivelycleveland.com<http://www.positivelycleveland.com>