[NEohioPAL] Local film needs sound mixer and first AD for last two days of shooting!

Jessica Fleming eykira28 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 30 02:14:00 PDT 2010

Off the Grid Motion Pictures is desperately need of replacement crew members for our last two days of shooting for the film "Beautiful Garden" -- slated for this coming Monday and Tuesday, the 1st and 2nd of November.
We are in need of a sound mixer with his or her own equipment -- this is a paid position!
We are also in need of a first AD -- this is unfortunately not paid.
Please contact Jessica Fleming at jessica at offthegridmotionpictures.comor at 440-227-2923.
We're so close to being finished, we just need alittle help from our friends in the Cleveland arts community to help us through the final push!

Find a  synopsis and production photos on our facebook page!http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beautiful-Garden/147103135330188
Thanks so much!
Jessica FlemingUnit Production Manager"Beautiful Garden"