[NEohioPAL] Support for a local performer

Polly Anna Primeau primeaua at mail.bw.edu
Sun Oct 31 16:50:50 PDT 2010

Hello Everyone!
I hope you all are having a great night!  I am a local actress and singer and I am participating in an amazing showcase in December!  I recently graduated from Baldwin-Wallace College with a degree in Theatre and Entreprenuership in May of 2010, and I am excited as I take the path toward advancing my career and accomplishing my life long goals.
I created a blog to fill everyone in on the details of my showcase as well as for everyone to be able to see my work!
I hope you will all check it out!  It is : http://piecesofpolly.blogspot.com<http://piecesofpolly.blogspot.com/>
Your support is truly appreciated and thank you for your time J
Polly Anna Primeau