[NEohioPAL] Mark Your Calenders- ALL MY SONS

Lisa Schueller maidoflowers at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 28 11:24:18 PDT 2010

Copley High School Presents:

Arthur Miller’s
ALL MY SONS

Subject: All My Sons at Copley High School

When: November 18, 19, 20, 2010 7:30PM

Where: The Copley High School Auditorium

Tickets:  $7.00 Adults, $5.00 Students  (No pre-sale)

Contact: Lisa Schueller maidoflowers at yahoo.com
               Basil Kochan basil.kochan at copley-fairlawn.org
               Copley High School 330-664-4845

For Immediate Release:

Copley High School announces its production of All My Sons. It will perform Thursday, November 18, Friday, November 19, and Saturday, November 20 at 7:30pm. Directed by Lisa Schueller, the cast is lead by senior Danny O’Donnell (Joe Keller), sophomore Bria Neal (Kate “mother” Keller), junior Jonathon Gruich (Chris Keller) and senior Allison Schumacher (Ann Deever).

Arthur Miller first heard the story on which he would base All My Sons from his mother-in-law in Ohio. She had read of a young woman who had informed on her father. He had been defrauding the military... [it is a ] study of denial, of guilt, of social responsibility. It is a play in which past and present are brought together out of a belief in causality, a conviction that personal meaning and identity are the product of willed actions…“There is no past that can be confronted with total honesty and no future that does not carry a threat as well as a promise; and the present is no more than a temporary condition.   [Christopher Bigsby].

All My Sons was an immediate and considerable success. It ran for three hundred and twenty-eight performances. Copley High School will only run it for three. Don’t miss it! For more information, please contact Copley High School Vocal Music at 330-664-4845.