[NEohioPAL] CORRECTED INFO: Purchase a $10 raffle ticket for a chance to win a free FPAC Summer Training session ($750 value), Black Tahitian Pearl Necklace ($720 value), George Weinberg original artwork ($300 value) or Mixed Items ($1000 value)

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at fairmountcenter.org
Mon Nov 1 04:23:17 PDT 2010

I sent out the wrong date yesterday, and in addition there are several more
exciting raffle opportunities!!

------------------------------------

Part of Fairmount Performing Arts Conservatory's benefit on the evening of
November, 20, 2010 includes a RAFFLE for some amazing prizes.  We are trying
to raise funds to award scholarships to deserving young people who want to
attend FPAC's Summer Training, but need financial assistance.

Complete details about the raffle are at this link:
http://www.fairmountcenter.org/pdf/DancingManRaffle.pdf

And the invitation to the benefit is at this link:
http://www.fairmountcenter.org/pdf/DancingManInvitation.pdf

--
Fred Sternfeld
Artistic Director, Fairmount Performing Arts Conservatory (FPAC)

fsternfeld at fairmountcenter.org
http://www.fairmountcenter.org/popups/fredsternfeld.html

216-360-0708-home
216-496-6087-cell