[NEohioPAL] Nov. 12, Lou & Peter Berryman _ an Evening of Song, Satire and Social Significance

jkmiller jkmiller at igc.org
Mon Nov 1 06:15:23 PDT 2010

Lou & Peter Berryman:  An Evening of Song, Satire
and Social Significance

Take the elegant wit of Cole Porter, the topical satire of Tom Lehrer
and the absurdity of Flanders and Swann, blend with Wisconsin
cheese, wacky harmonies, accordion and 12-string guitar, and --
voila!  The wickedly funny, uniquely entertaining team of Lou and
Peter Berryman.

 From cleaning the fridge ("When Did We Have Sauerkraut?")
to impending environmental catastrophe ("Why Am I Painting
the Living Room?") to the eternal folly of youth (“A Chat with
Your Mother” aka “The F-Word”), no subject escapes their keen
and quirky observation.

Opening set by  Cleveland's own Deborah Van Kleef.

Friday, November 12, 2010, 8:00 p.m.
Unitarian Universalist Society of Cleveland
2728 Lancashire Road, Cleveland Heights

$12 advance, $15 at the door.
No one turned away for lack of funds.
Advance tickets at
<http://www.brownpaperticket.com/event/131765>

Info at:  <http://www.uucleveland.org> or <thirdstory at igc.org>
or 216-321-9983

This concert is dedicated to Anne Feeney, Pittsburgh-based singer and
rabble-
rouser of uncommon heart and spirit.  Some of the evening's proceeds
will help
her meet out-of-pocket expenses for cancer treatment.  More about
Anne and
  her music at <http://www.annefeeney.com>.

Parking adjacent to the building and on the street.

Access to the concert space is limited.  For more information call
the Unitarian
Universalist Society at 216-932-1898.

Sponsored by Cleveland Jobs With Justice and Third Story Music, Inc.