[NEohioPAL] UpStage 2010 Audition Workshop Announced!!!!!

Edwin Pouncival Smith edwins165 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 2 11:44:40 PDT 2010

UPSTAGE PLAYERS
Theatre Workshop Announced!

This workshop will give you the things you can think about UpStage Players! The
day will include: Audition Techniques, Costume Design, choreography for the
upcoming production, and Breaking the ice to Up Stage.

Are you new to UpStage Players? This workshop will give you a taste of what we
are all about. Are you an alumnus? We can’t wait to see you too!

•When? Saturday November 6th from 10-2. A snack will be served.

•Who? Ages 7-15
•Where? Slovenian Workmen’s Home, 15335 Waterloo, Cleveland 44110

•How Much? $12 for pre-registration (Pre-Registration must be received by Oct.
30th), $17 at the door

•What should I bring? A pair of white tube socks or white knee high socks. We
will be using these for the costume portion of the workshop, they will be
returned with alterations. Bring a water bottle too.

•What should I wear? Comfortable clothes and tennis shoes.

Mail a Check or Money Order, made out to UpStage Players to:
UpStage Players
26450 Oriole Ave., Euclid, Ohio 44132

Questions? 216-978-2395 or visit our website www.UpStagePlayers.com
Email:Krisupstage at aol.com
*Returned Checks will be charged a $30 fee.

How did you hear about UpStage Players? _________

(Created by: Kris Walsh)
 Edwin Pouncival Smith
Communications Database Administrator
Memeber of the UpStage Board of Directors
www.upstageplayers.com