[NEohioPAL] "Turning Point" Short Film Premiere Screening Date Annoounced!

Peter Fields peteroctb at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 2 17:20:50 PDT 2010

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

            contact: Peter Fields
            peteroctb at yahoo.com

“TURNING POINT” SHORT FILM PREMIERE SCREENING TO BE HELD @ THE SALVATION ARMY
AKRON CITADEL ON NOVEMBER 13, 2010

The latest short film from Little Beth Entertainment, “Turning Point”, a 43
minute family drama, will have its premiere screening on Saturday, November 13,
2010 at 1pm at the Salvation Army Akron Citadel; 190 South Maple Street; Akron,
Ohio.  Admission fee: $10 donation suggested, but not required.

Award winning, independent filmmaker Peter Anthony Fields says, “This is a
wonderful film.  I’m so proud of the work by all of those involved in the
production.  I believe this is a film that will touch many people.  It not only
deals with important issues like starting a family and adoption, but also
tackles the importance of one’s integrity and about what truly matters in this
world.  We must cherish the relationships we have with our family and friends
because it’s these relationships that are the true prizes in life.”

“After the premiere, we will begin submitting to film festivals and will
immediately release the film on DVD and sell through Amazon.com.”

Plot Outline:  Max Jordan, a hot-shot talent agent from Akron Ohio, is ready to
hit the big time by establishing his own agency in LA. Because he is consumed
with his desire to succeed, Max has grown into a distant, self-involved man. He
is willing to sacrifice anything, including his relationship with his fiancée,
in order to advance his career. Max's life soon takes an unexpected turn,
however, when, after seeing a news report about a hit-and-run involving a child,
he fears he may be the one responsible. In an effort to right his wrong, Max
decides to aid in the boy's recovery. A paternal bond forms between Max and the
boy, who is an orphan. Through this experience, Max rediscovers the aspects of
life that truly matter. As the police continue to search for the hit-and-run
driver, Max struggles with a difficult decision; surrender his freedom and turn
himself in, or remain silent and surrender his integrity.

Please come and join the cast and crew for this premiere screening of “Turning
Point” on November 13, 2010 at 1pm at the Salvation Army Akron Citadel; 190
South Maple Street; Akron, Ohio.

Starring:  Brian Richeson, Tonee Purnell, Lindsay Bonilla, Joy Borland, Thomas
Ferraro, and Ryan Vincent as "Danny".  Original Music Score by Aryavarta Kumar.
Screenplay by:  Evonne Fields-Gould & Peter Anthony Fields; story by Evonne
 Fields-Gould.  Directed by:  Peter Anthony Fields.  Produced by:  Peter Anthony
Fields & Evonne Fields-Gould.

            Website:  http://littlebeth.com/turningpoint.html

#  #  #

Visit the world of