[NEohioPAL] New Talent Production is looking for a Queen

Iris Ramos iyrcute at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 4 06:05:41 PDT 2010

New Talent Production is looking for an exotic looking female to play a Queen in our upcoming trailer; we prefer tall, slim, fit, with dark hair, caramel/mocha/skin/Egyptian features; if you have the look we are looking for please send an email to Iris Ramos at iyrcute at yahoo.com with your name, contact information and resume; to make an appointment. (actor experience preferred/not neccessary)

New Talent Production is an Independent Film Company. Producing award winning films such as SPOON. Winner of The Best Action Film in the New York International Film Fest, held in Los Angeles, CA. Winner of The Best Urban Film from the New York International Film Fest, held in New York City. A growing company, in business since 2000.

Thank You
Iris Ramos
New Talent Production