[NEohioPAL] TCM Host Robert Osborne, Katherine Hepburn exhibit at KSU, Artist, Art Critic Dan Tranberg Nov. 4th on WVIZ/PBS Applause

Knowles, Dennis Dennis.Knowles at ideastream.org
Thu Nov 4 07:07:02 PDT 2010

Applause is an Emmy award-winning TV show produced by WVIZ/PBS & 90.3
WCPN ideastream that celebrates artists and cultural groups around
Cleveland and Northeast Ohio. Each week this magazine format show
broadcasts a fresh half-hour of features, performances, on-location
reports, and interviews from the studios of the Idea Center at
PlayhouseSquare.

Premiering November 4, 2010

Since Turner Classic Movies signed on the air in 1994, Robert Osborne
has been the network's prime time host.  He tells us how he came to be
so passionate about the world of film, later in this edition of
Applause.  And we also introduce you to a man who, when he's not
teaching art or writing about it...is busy making it himself...Dan
Tranberg.  Plus we reach into the closet of movie icon Katherine
Hepburn.  The pants and blazers she wore in so many films  influenced
not only women's fashions but also their attitudes...Hepburn's trend
setting sense of style is on display now at the Kent State University
Museum....

Applause airs:

WVIZ/PBS: Thursdays - 7:30 PM, Saturdays - 6:30 PM, Sundays - 12:30 PM
The Ohio Channel: Mondays - 12:30 AM | 4:30 AM | 8:30 PM

Tuesdays - 12:30 AM | 4:30 AM | 8:30 AM | 4:00 PM

Wednesdays - 12:00 AM | 8:00 AM