[NEohioPAL] "Building a Career in Nonprofit Cleveland": A Regional Survey of Nonprofit Employees with 10 or Less Years of Experience

Kari Mirkin kari.mirkin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 09:10:54 PDT 2010

"Building a Career in Nonprofit Cleveland": A Regional Survey of Nonprofit
Employees with 10 or Less Years of Experience [Please take 10 minutes to
complete this survey (http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/nonprofit_publicsurvey)
by FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 5. We request that only individuals involved with the
nonprofit sector for 10 years or less take part in this survey.]

The future of Cleveland’s nonprofit community rests on the ability of its
workers to build satisfying and sustainable career paths. The challenges
faced by this group of individuals represent a critical obstacle for the
community as a whole. By identifying these challenges and facing them head
on, we can create opportunities to strengthen the sector and attract and
retain talented workers.

Young Nonprofit Professionals Network (YNPN) Cleveland, in participation
with graduate level researchers at Case Western Reserve University’s Mandel
Center for Nonprofit Organizations, is currently conducting a survey of
local professionals working, or hoping to find work, in greater Cleveland’s
nonprofit community.

*****By completing the survey (
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/nonprofit_publicsurvey) and sounding off on
the issues and challenges you face as you begin to build your career, you
become an integral part of our efforts to reshape the current
landscape.*****

Your answers will remain completely confidential and will only be reported
in aggregate. Your participation is essential to helping us craft an honest
appraisal of the concerns of Cleveland’s young nonprofit professionals and
identify areas for improvement.

We look forward to sharing our findings early next year and working with
you to advance the careers of Cleveland's young nonprofit professionals.

Sincerely,
YNPN Cleveland and Case Western Reserve University Research Group

Learn more about YNPN Cleveland at www.ynpn.org/cleveland.