[NEohioPAL] 3 More Performances of " A Murder, A Mystery and A Marriage"

Evie Morris bachtobroadway42 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 4 21:21:12 PDT 2010

 Friends,
     This is the final weekend for " A Murder, A Mystery and A Marriage," Actors
Summit's opening show in their new space at Greystone Hall in downtown Akron.
The bluegrass/country style music was written by Oberlin grad, James Sugg. The
story is a witty and wonderful Mark Twain adaptation.
    I am honored to share the stage with a great cast that includes Frank
Jackman, Paula Kline- Messner, Keith E. Stevens, Shawn Galligan, Shani Ferry,
Dawn Sniadak-Yamokowski, Ryan Anderson, Greg Voss and Scott Davis.
    We are having a great time and so are the audiences.
    Friday and Saturday, Actors Summit is offering $5.00 off each ticket.
    For all of you Cleveland folk, ROUTE 8 is officially open so it is a nice
ride and downtown Akron has some very nice restaurants and bars. Or you can just
party at the bar in the lobby of the theater with the cast after the show.
    We would love to see you in the audience this weekend, so come on down,
y'all!
                                                           Evie Morris ( Musical
Director and corny actress.)