[NEohioPAL] Fw: voice lessons: emphasis on breath

Paul Kroeger meisterdec at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 5 08:44:27 PDT 2010

Subject: Fw: [NEohioPAL] voice lessons: emphasis on breath

Better breathing habits for your singing help to make your voice stable and more
resonant and improves range.  I work with all ages including beginners to help
improve confidence, range, intonation.   Out-of-shape and out-of practice voices
are welcome, too.  I am PATIENT and have learned how to share what I know about
breathing and the voice.  Perhaps I can help you.

Paul Kroeger,  MM, BME, The Voice Foundation, NATS
216-741-4762 or this email or letgo2sing at yahoo.com

Please consider a voluntary contribution to support Neohiopal - http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#support

Disclaimer: The facts and/or opinions expressed in this message are solely those of the person in the 'from' or 'reply-to' header. The fact that this message is posted should in no way be taken as an endorsement by the administrator of this list. Subscribers should perform due diligence for all goods, services and activities promoted on NEohioPAL.