[NEohioPAL] NEED A VIDEOGRAPHER FOR THE ORGANIZED CHAOS STYLE SHOW

silk boss_lady_silk at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 7 20:02:19 PST 2010

Hi, my name is Lady Silk, I am a student at Virginia Marti College and I am producing a style show, Dec 6, 2010 at my school and I would like to have the process recorded, kind of like a behind the scenes documentary.  I am sponsored by the Unique Thrift Store and a few independant jewelry designers, so this should be a really fun and exciting show with a focus on chic inexpensive fashions and style.

The show will be held at my school, with plenty of opportunity for networking with other creative individuals and people involved in the industry.  This show is a part of my internship and there is no budget, so this would be on a volunteer basis.  This is my first show and I would really love to see my vision come to life!  In exchange I would provide wardrobe services for yourself, or your next project.  Please let me know if you, or anybody you know, is interested.

Thank you
Silk

***I glitter when I walk.***